The ship was constructed in 1475 in Spain, took part in the first and second Columbus expedition and became the flagship after the "Santa Maria" was destroyed.
The crew consisted of 40 men, Nina's artillery included four light ship guns.
"Nina" (Baby) was the ship's nickname; its real name was "Santa-Clara".
• Schaal: 1:100
• Lengte: 21,0 cm
Toebehoren: Plastic Modelbouw